Our Resort Policies
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- If your reservation is canceled prior to 3 days of arrival, guests will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
- If your reservation is canceled within 3 days of arrival, guests will be charged the equivalent of one night’s stay.
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. for cabins and 1:00 p.m. for all others.
Day Guest Policy
- All-day guests must check in and pay the guest fee at the office during office hours.
- Day guests are limited to 4 per day.
- Guests must display a guest tag in their vehicle and park in the front parking lot.
- Guest passes may not be available during the high season and holidays.
- Observe and obey all posted signs throughout the resort and adjacent property.
- Please respect guests’ privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
- All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks.
- Trash pick-up at the site is scheduled between 10–11 a.m. and 3–4 p.m. Please do not set trash out overnight—no large or bulky items.
- Please keep your campsite area neat and organized.
- Only one recreational vehicle per site.
- Only 2 cars per site. All vehicles, including golf carts, must fit on the concrete pad.
- Each site is allotted a maximum of 6 persons and no more than 4 adults per site.
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on the grass.
- If you would like your propane tanks filled, please put them at the end of your site by 10:00 a.m. with your name and site number. We will fill them, return them, and charge your card on file.
Outdoor Living Space
- Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from their sites without resort approval.
- Please close awnings, canopies, and umbrellas when your RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause severe damage or loss of property.
- Enclosed cargo trailer – Cargo trailers are for storage only, not living space.
- Outdoor patio furniture
- Drying rack (for swimwear/towels only)
- 26’ (max.) watercraft
- One (1) golf cart
- Traditional grill
- Tents or tarps
- Pools and hot tubs
- Perimeter fencing/pet fences or pet pens
- Indoor furniture
- Open trailers
- Affixing to trees
- No ATVs/ Mini Bikes/ Go-Carts or Side-By-Sides
- Drones/remote-controlled toys
- Fireworks/Firearms/ bow and arrows/ pellet guns
- Hazardous materials
Resort personnel will periodically inspect sites to assure compliance with resort rules.
- All recreational vehicles must be registered and maintained in good condition and running order.
- Blue Water Resort must approve any RV 15 years and older before making reservations.
- No RV deemed to be in “poor” condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted, badly dented, or in need of paint) will be allowed in the RV Resort.
- Approved recreational vehicles include
- Class A, Class B, and Class C Motorhomes
- Fifth Wheels
- Hard-Sided Travel Trailers
- Pop Up Trailers
- Toy Haulers
- All RVs must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment.
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Blue Water RV Resort absolves themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident, or any other cause whatsoever, and guests agree to save, protect and hold harmless Blue Water RV Resort from all such liability.
- Automobiles and RVs must park in designated parking areas. Two (2) motorized vehicles/ or two (2) motorcycles are allowed per site; the vehicle(s) may not infringe on adjacent sites or grass areas.
- RVs, automobiles, and motorcycles must be registered, in good running order, and operated by a licensed driver. Issues such as flat tires, a dead battery, leaks, broken windows, or a car in poor condition, including the exterior, may not be parked within the RV Resort.
- All vehicle repairs, maintenance (e.g., oil changes, lubes, etc.), and washing RVs are prohibited.
- Golf carts are allowed to be operated only by licensed drivers, and all passengers must be safely seated at all times.
- All posted traffic signs must be obeyed. The posted speed limit is 5 mph and is strictly enforced.
- No boat, utility, storage, or auto trailers may be parked in Blue Water RV Resort without resort approval. Vehicles in violation of these rules will be towed at the owners’ expense.
- ATVs, Side-by-Sides, and Mini Bikes are prohibited on resort premises.
- Any customer or guest destroying/damaging the resort or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution. If your RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the resort’s electricity and a certified electrician has to be called, you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician’s service call and damages.
- The resort shall provide utility hookups at the site for sewer, water, and electrical service. Guests shall not alter the electric, water, or sewer connections provided by the resort.
- The resort’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection. Blue Water Resort will not be responsible for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits, or wires from such point of contact with the guest’s RV. Wastewater must be disposed of properly; no dumping on the ground. Please use the appropriate sewer connection.
- The resort reserves the right to disconnect utilities so that repairs, alterations, or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown.
- The resort shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
- There can be no parking on any street per the Fire Marshal.
- Any vehicle (car, golf cart, watercraft, etc.) parked illegally is subject to being towed (at the owner’s expense) and/or locked and fined $50.
Parents are responsible for their children’s whereabouts, safety and conduct at all times, so keep an eye on them, please. All minors must have adult supervision at all times.
Bicycles/skateboards/roller skates must be operated with extreme caution, and an adult must supervise minors while operating on premises.
- No Wake Zone in the canal within 100 yards of the resort site (base of the canal until 100 yards past the boat ramp).
- Washing of boats/watercraft on campsites is strictly prohibited. Boat/Watercraft motors may not be started or flushed at sites.
- Boat/Watercraft trailer parking is on your campsite pad or designated trailer parking area, not on the grass.
- No mooring in someone else’s space or dock.
- No unattended mooring at the boat ramp.
- Be respectful of bank and canoe anglers, swimmers, and crabbers.
- No anchoring in the navigational channel.
Code of Conduct & Policies
- As our guests, please observe the following rules, and most importantly, remember the Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- Smoking (Strict Enforcement) is permitted at individual sites only. No smoking in any common areas including but not limited to rental cottages, the pool area, playground, laundry, bathhouse, recreation room, outside sitting areas, and green spaces.
- All guests should be courteous to other guests, ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, guests, and visitors while at the resort. RV owners, their family members, guests, or visitors who create a disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other RV resort guests will not be allowed to remain on the property.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. No motorcycles, diesel vehicles, or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the RV resort during this time.
- No generators may be used in the RV resort.
- Please place trash in plastic bags. Dispose of garbage in the resort-provided dumpsters, and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse, or other facility trashcans.
- Please do not flush anything in the toilets other than the toilet paper provided.
- Please keep building doors closed.
- Please do not tamper with the landscaping, electric, or plumbing systems.
- Please do not clean fish at your RV site—use the designated cleaning area.
- Please do not put or leave dead fish or bait unattended.
- Please do not chase or harass any of the wildlife.
- No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing, or trading is allowed in the resort.
- Criminal or drug-related activity in or near the resort will not be tolerated.
- Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash or confined to the RV owner’s site at all times. (This is a State Law.) Up to two (2) pets, subject to approval, per site.
- We do not allow pens, fences, or kennels in the resort.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended or exposed to the environment and surrounding wildlife. Rattlesnakes and other wildlife have been found on the resort.
- All pet waste must be cleaned up as soon as deposited, including the RV owner’s site. This is a health issue; if you do not comply, you will be asked to vacate the resort.
- We prohibit breeds as having aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs/cats and humans. Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, and Mastiffs are restricted. If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from the resort.
- Pets must be on a leash (maximum 12′) outside RV.
- Pets must be accompanied by an adult (over 12) outside the RV. No animal is to be left outside the RV when the owner is away from the site.
- Pets are not allowed in the cottages.
- Service animals of any breed are welcome; however, these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior. Pets are not allowed in buildings, playground, or pool areas.
- Aggressive or barking dogs will not be allowed to remain at the resort.
- The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by the pet.
- Only pets that belong to registered RV guests are allowed on the property.
- Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and are not allowed.
- Use of the swimming pool is limited to registered guests and their visitors during the posted hours of operation. Hours are 10:00 a.m. to Dusk.
- Swimming pool rules are posted at the swimming pool (including the following but not limited to):
- No food, glass, breakable containers, alcohol, or pets are allowed in or on the pool area.
- No baby diapers are allowed in the pools. Little swimmers or other appropriate swimwear must be worn.
- No pants, shorts, or cut-offs. Only proper swimming attire is permitted in the pool.
- No running, jumping, or diving is allowed.
- An adult must supervise all children under the age of 14 years old.
- It is understood there is NO lifeguard on duty at any time. Swim at your own risk.
Pool House / Laundry Room
- Use of the laundry room is restricted to registered guests.
- Restrooms/Showers: Use of the restrooms/showers is restricted to registered guests and their visitors. Personal belongings may not be stored or left behind. All such items will be discarded.
- Pool House: The pool house is restricted to registered guests, family, and visitors only during office hours.
- No smoking is permitted inside the restrooms/showers/pool area or any other resort building.
- Fire safety is of the utmost importance at Blue Water RV Resort. No campfires are allowed in the resort. A fire extinguisher must be available in the RV.
- LP Gas for BBQs, fire pits (contained with screen), or heaters are allowed. When not in use, equipment must be placed back in storage.
- Open flame equipment is not permitted.
- All posted signs regarding health, safety, ordinance, and the law must be observed and strictly enforced.
- All public laws and ordinances shall be obeyed within the resort. The RV owner will notify management should it be necessary.
- The resort is adjacent to a natural wildlife refuge and a nesting area for migratory and sometimes endangered bird species.
- Please do not use high voltage or excessively bright lighting at night.
- Beware of rattlesnakes and other natural creatures indigenous to the region. We are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the wildlife.
- Absolutely no walking in the Protected Wetlands Area.
- The guest is responsible for all damage or destruction of property and any injury to persons caused by the guest or their family, visitor, or pets.
- The resort reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or resort facilities. This includes but is not limited to broken waterlines, damaged/missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.).
Blue Water RV Resort Final Say
- Blue Water RV Resort retains the right to alter and modify any of the Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all participants.
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
- Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destruction to Blue Water RV Resort property or threatens the safety of resort guests will result in the termination of your stay.
- Additionally, resort management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason.
- Tropical storms and hurricanes may require you to vacate the resort if there is a mandatory evacuation or if management deems it unsafe for you to stay.
- There are no refunds due to weather except for mandatory evacuations.
- However, vouchers may be given for mandatory evacuation.