Rules & Regulations
- Cancellation Fees are equivalent to one daily rate charge.
- Cancellation must be made 14 days prior to arrival date to receive refunds of amounts paid over the one non-refundable night.
- Only Camping Credits (vouchers), minus the one non-refundable night, will be given for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to arrival date. (Camping credits expire 1 year after original reservation date and cannot be used on holiday weekends or transferred).
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- Solely Blue Water RV Resort management determines camping credit and refund requests. Request for special refunds or credits must be made in writing providing full proof of emergency circumstances claimed.
- Camping credits will be given for mandatory evacuations only.
- All rates are subject to 8.25% Texas tax.
- Personal golf carts: You must register your golf cart upon check in, proof of insurance is required.
- Site occupancy is assigned at check-in.
- Parking permits are Issued at check-in (all RV’s and vehicles must have permits visibly displayed at ALL times).
- Speed Limit- 5 miles per hour.
Check-out is at 11:00am. Check-in is at 3:00pm for cabins and 1:00pm for all others.
Guest must check-in before entry.
- Observe and obey all posted sign throughout the resort and adjacent property.
- Please respect guest’s privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
- All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks.
- TRASH – Help maintain a clean and tidy park, by not littering. Please dispose of trash in the proper manner. This includes cigarette butts. Do not throw them on the park grounds.
- Place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in the resort furnished dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse or other building trashcans.
- Large trashcans are not allowed on your space. Dispose of each trash bag directly in the trash dumpster.
- Storing of trash/garbage in vehicles, especially pickup trucks, is not allowed.
- Trash pick up at site is scheduled between 10-11am and 5-6pm.
- For guest safety No Glass containers are allowed outside of RV’s and vehicles.
Outdoor Living Space:
- Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside.
- Tools, toys, fishing gear and other such items must be stored within the RV.
- Larger outdoor recreational items, including but not limited to: kayaks, paddleboards, coolers, boating/diving/fishing equipment, must be organized and neatly stored beneath the RV with every attempt to conceal these stored items and maintain site aesthetic.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from their sites without resort approval.
- Please close awnings, canopies and umbrellas when RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause serious damage or loss of property.
- Enclosed Cargo Trailer – Cargo Trailers are for storage only (NOT living space)
- Outdoor Patio Furniture
- Drying Rack (for swimwear/towels only)
- 26’ (max.) watercraft
- One (1) golf cart
- Traditional Grill
- Tents or Tarps
- Pools, Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Appliances
- Perimeter fencing
- Indoor Furniture
- Open Trailers
- Excessive Décor
- Affixing to Trees
- Excessive Storage Under RV
- Pet Pens
- Pets must be on leashes (maximum 12’) when outside of RV’s.
- Pets must be accompanied by an adult (over 12) when outside of the RV.
- Pets are not allowed in the cottages.
Resort personnel will periodically inspect sites to assure compliance with resort rules.
- All recreational vehicles must be currently registered and maintained in good condition and in running order.
- Blue Water Resort must approve any RV 10 years and older prior to making reservations.
- No RV deemed to be in “poor” condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted, badly dented, or in need of paint) will be allowed in the RV Resort.
- Approved recreational vehicles include: Class A, Class B and Class C Motorhomes, fifth wheels, hard sided travel trailers and toy haulers.
- Pop up tent trailers and cab over truck campers are not permitted.
- All RV’s must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment.
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Blue Resort absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and guest agree to save, protect and hold harmless Blue Water Resort and Sand & Sea Enterprises LLC from all such liability.
- Automobiles and RV’s must park in designated parking areas. TWO (2) standard size passenger vehicles/golf carts or TWO (2) motorcycles are allowed per site; the vehicle(s) may not infringe on adjacent sites.
- RV’s, automobiles and motorcycles must be currently registered, in good running order and operated by a licensed driver. Issues such as flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows or is deemed to be in general poor condition, including exterior, may not be parked with the RV Resort.
- All vehicle repairs, maintenance (e.g., oil changes, lubes, etc.), and washing RVs are prohibited. Golf carts are allowed to be operated only by licensed drivers and all passengers must be safely seated at all times.
- All posted traffic signs must be obeyed, and the posted speed limit is 5 mph and is strictly enforced. No boat, utility, storage or auto trailers may be parked in the RV Resort without RV Resort approval. Vehicles in violation of these rules will be towed at the owners’ expense.
All ATV’s are prohibited from resort premises.
- Any customer or guest destroying/damaging park or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution. If your RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the park electric and a certified electrician has to be called you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician’s service call and damages.
- The Resort shall provide utility hook-ups at the site for sewer, water and electrical service. Guests shall not make any alteration to the electric, water or sewer connections provided by the Resort.
- The Resort’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the Resort shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits or wires from such point of connection to the guest’s RV. Wastewater must be disposed of properly; no dumping on the ground. Please use the appropriate dump station or sewer connection.
- The Resort reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown.
- The Resort shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
- Two vehicles are permitted per site provided they fit within the site dimensions and NOT ON EMPTY SITES.
- There can be no parking on any street per the Fire Marshal.
- Any vehicle (car, golf cart, watercraft, etc.) parked illegally is subject to being towed (at owner’s expense), and/or locked and fined $50.
Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety and conduct of their children at all times so keep an eye on them please. All minors must have adult supervision after 9:00 PM.
Mini-bikes, go carts, wheeled toys, skateboards, hoverboards, roller-skates, remote control toys, and drones, including but not limited to cars or similar device may not be operated inside the RV Resort. Bicycles must be operated with extreme caution and adult must supervise minors while operating a bicycle on premises.
- No Wake Zone in the canal within 100 yards of the resort site (base of the canal until 100 yards past the boat ramp).
- Washing of boats/watercraft on campsites is strictly prohibited. Boat/Watercraft motors may not be started or flushed at sites.
- Boat/Watercraft trailer parking is on your campsite pad or designated trailer parking area (NOT ON GRASS).
- No mooring in someone else’s space or dock.
- No unattended mooring at the boat ramp.
- Be respectful of bank and canoe anglers, swimmers and crabbers.
- No Anchoring in the navigational channel.
CODE OF CONDUCT & POLICIES
- As our guests, please observe the following rules and most importantly, let us be reminded of the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- Smoking (Strict Enforcement) Permitted at individual sites only!!!!!
- No smoking in any common areas including but not limited to rental cottages, pool area, playgrounds, laundry, bathhouse, recreation room, outside sitting areas and green spaces.
- Unreasonably loud and disturbing noise within the RV Resort is prohibited at all times.
- All guests should be courteous to other guests; ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, guests and/or visitors while at the RV Resort. RV owners, their family members, guests or visitors who create a disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other RV Resort guests will not be allowed to remain on the property.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- No motorcycles, diesel vehicles or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the RV Resort during this time. No generators may be used in the RV Resort.
- Please place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in the resort provided dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse or other facility trashcans.
- Please do not flush anything in toilets other than toilet paper that is provided.
- Please keep building doors closed.
- Please keep your campsite area neat and organized.
- Please do not tamper with the landscaping, electric or plumbing systems.
- Please pre-shower to wash sand off before using the bathhouse and pool.
- Please do not clean fish at your RV Site. Only in designated cleaning area.
- Please do not put or leave dead fish or bait unattended.
- Please do not chase or harass any of the wildlife.
- No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing or trading allowed on the park.
- No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Park will be tolerated.
- Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash or confined to the RV owner’s site at all times. (This is a State Law.) Up to two (2) pets, subject to approval, are allowed per site for an additional fee. Their total combined weight may not exceed 150 lbs.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended or exposed to the environment and surrounding wildlife. Rattlesnakes and other wildlife have been found on the Resort. Pets must be taken off the RV Resort premises or to the designated “Dog Park” for exercise.
- All pet waste is to be cleaned up as soon as deposited, including the RV owner’s site. This is a health issue for everyone and if you do not comply you will be asked to vacate the Park.
- Some major insurances have identified certain breeds as having aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs/cats and humans. While we will not prohibit specific breeds, we will prohibit any aggressive animals. Please know your pet and abide by our rules out of consideration for everyone.
- All pets must be kept on a hand-held leash at all times when outside your RV. Pet feces must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly. Each pet owner will sign a contract on check-in.
- Service animals of any breed are welcome however these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior. Pets are not allowed in cabins, park models, buildings, playground, or pool area.
- We reserve the right to exclude pets from the RV Resort if we deem the pet to be a “problem.” Aggressive or barking dogs will not be allowed to remain at the Resort.
- No animal is to be left outside the RV when the RV owner is away from the site.
- The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by the pet.
- Only pets that belong to registered RV guests are allowed on property.
- Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
RV RESORT FACILITIES
- All rules regarding the use of these facilities must be observed.
- Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of any facility.
- Grounds: No driving or parking of any type of vehicle on resorts grass, wetlands or sand dunes.
- Use of the swimming pool is limited to registered guests and their visitors during the posted hours of operation. Family hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Adult Hours are 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Swimming pool rules are posted at the swimming pool (including the following but not limited to).
- No food, glass, breakable containers, or pets are allowed in or on the pool area.
- No baby diapers are allowed in the pools. Little swimmers or other appropriate swimwear must be worn.
- No pants, shorts or cut offs. Only proper swimming attire is permitted in pool.
- No running, jumping or diving is allowed.
- An adult should supervise all children under the age of 13 years old.
- It is understood there is NO lifeguard on duty at any time.
- An adult should accompany children and inexperienced swimmers at all times.
- Swim at your own risk (pool and Gulf). Use caution and watch for undertow.
POOL HOUSE / LAUNDRY ROOM
- Use of the laundry room is restricted to registered guests. No smoking allowed.
- Restrooms/Showers: Use of the restrooms/showers is restricted to registered guests and their visitors. Personal belongings may not be stored or left behind. All such items left behind will be discarded.
- Pool House: Use of the pool house is restricted to registered guests, family and visitors, and only during office hours.
- No Smoking: No smoking is permitted inside the restrooms/showers/pool area or any other RV Resort building.
- Visitors – All visitors must register at office and receive a pass. Temporary or outside guests can pay $10 each per day to use facilities provided a camping customer accompanies them. All guests must leave by 10:00 PM or pay an additional charge.
- Fire safety is of the utmost importance at the RV Resort. No campfires are allowed in the Resort. A fire extinguisher must be available in the RV.
- Allowed: LP Gas for BBQ’s, fire pits (contained with screen) or heaters. When not in use, such equipment must be placed back in storage.
- Prohibited: Open flame equipment (not allowed).
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All posted signs regarding health, safety, ordinance and law must be observed and are strictly enforced.
- ALL PUBLIC LAWS AND ORDINANCES
- All public laws and ordinances shall be obeyed within the RV Resort. The RV owner will notify management should it be necessary.
No hazardous materials may be used or stored on the site, nor disposed of or spilled inside the RV Resort at any time.
- Absolutely no loaded firearms or fireworks are allowed on the property!
- All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- The following are NOT permitted on property: unlawful weapons, fireworks, firecrackers, slingshots, bows & arrows, pellet guns, toy guns or anything that could be mistaken as a weapon.
- The Resort is situated adjacent to a natural a wildlife refuge as well as a nesting area for both migratory and sometimes endangered bird species.
- Please do not use high voltage or excessively bright lighting at night.
- Beware of rattlesnakes and other natural creatures indigenous to the region. We are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the wildlife.
- The Guest is responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor or pets.
- The Resort reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or Resort facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged/missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.)
BLUE WATER RESORT FINAL SAY
- Blue Water Resort retains the right to alter and modify any of the Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all participants.
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
- Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destruction to Blue Water Resort property or threaten the safety of resort guests will result in the termination of your stay.
- Additionally, resort management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason.
- Tropical storms and hurricanes may require you to vacate the park if there is a mandatory evacuation or if management deems it unsafe for you to stay.
- Please familiarize yourself with a copy of the evacuation plan on line and or at the office. There are no refunds due to weather.
- However, vouchers may be given for mandatory evacuation.
A complete set of Rules and Regulations are available at the RV Resort Office.
Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Blue Water Resort absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and guest agree to save, protect and hold harmless Blue Water Resort and Sand & Sea Enterprises LLC from all such liability.