- Reservation must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- If your reservation is cancelled prior to 3 days of arrival guests are charged a $25 cancellation fee.
- If your reservation is cancelled within 3 days of arrival guests are charged the equivalent of one night’s stay.
Check-out is at 11:00am. Check-in is at 3:00pm for cabins and 1:00pm for all others.
DAY GUEST POLICY
- All day guests must check-in and pay the guest fee at the office during office hours.
- Day guests are limited to 4 per day.
- Guests must have a guest tag visibly displayed in their vehicle and park in the front parking lot.
- Guest passes may not be available during high season and holidays.
- Observe and obey all posted signs throughout the resort and adjacent property.
- Please respect guest’s privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
- All waste disposal hookups must be sealed with all hoses and connections free of leaks.
- Trash pick up at site is scheduled between 10-11am and 3-4pm. Please do NOT set trash out overnight. No large or bulk items.
- Please keep your campsite area neat and organized.
- ONLY one recreational vehicle per site.
- ONLY 2 cars per site. All vehicles including golf carts must fit on the concrete pad.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site and no more than 4 adults per site.
- No motorized vehicles on the grass.
- Propane: If you would like your tanks filled, please put them at the end of your site by 10:00 A.M. with your name and site number. We will fill them, return them and charge your card on file.
Outdoor Living Space:
- Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from their sites without resort approval.
- Please close awnings, canopies and umbrellas when RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause serious damage or loss of property.
- Enclosed Cargo Trailer – Cargo Trailers are for storage only (NOT living space)
- Outdoor Patio Furniture
- Drying Rack (for swimwear/towels only)
- 26’ (max.) watercraft
- One (1) golf cart
- Traditional Grill
- Tents or Tarps
- Pools, Hot Tubs
- Perimeter fencing/pet fences or pet pens
- Indoor Furniture
- Open Trailers
- Affixing to Trees
- No ATV’s/ Mini Bikes/ Go Carts or Side by Sides
- Drones/ remote controlled toys
- Fireworks/firearms/bow and arrows/ pellet guns
- Hazardous materials
Resort personnel will periodically inspect sites to assure compliance with resort rules.
- All recreational vehicles must be currently registered and maintained in good condition and in running order.
- Blue Water Resort must approve any RV 15 years and older prior to making reservations.
- No RV deemed to be in “poor” condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted, badly dented, or in need of paint) will be allowed in the RV Resort.
- Approved recreational vehicles include: Class A, Class B and Class C Motorhomes, Fifth wheels, hard sided Travel Trailers, Pop up Trailers and Toy Haulers..
- All RV’s must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment.
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Blue Resort absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and guest agree to save, protect and hold harmless Blue Water Resort and Sand & Sea Enterprises LLC from all such liability.
- Automobiles and RV’s must park in designated parking areas. TWO (2) motorized vehicles/ or TWO (2) motorcycles are allowed per site; the vehicle(s) may not infringe on adjacent sites or grass areas.
- RV’s, automobiles and motorcycles must be currently registered, in good running order and operated by a licensed driver. Issues such as flat tires, dead battery, leaks, broken windows or is deemed to be in general poor condition, including exterior, may not be parked with the RV Resort.
- All vehicle repairs, maintenance (e.g., oil changes, lubes, etc.), and washing RVs are prohibited.
- Golf carts are allowed to be operated only by licensed drivers and all passengers must be safely seated at all times.
- All posted traffic signs must be obeyed, and the posted speed limit is 5 mph and is strictly enforced.
- No boat, utility, storage or auto trailers may be parked in the RV Resort without RV Resort approval. Vehicles in violation of these rules will be towed at the owners’ expense.
- ATV’s, Side-by-Side’s, Minibikes are prohibited from resort premises.
- Any customer or guest destroying/damaging park or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution. If your RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the park electric and a certified electrician has to be called you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician’s service call and damages.
- The Resort shall provide utility hook-ups at the site for sewer, water and electrical service. Guests shall not make any alteration to the electric, water or sewer connections provided by the Resort.
- The Resort’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the Resort shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits or wires from such point of connection to the guest’s RV. Wastewater must be disposed of properly; no dumping on the ground. Please use the appropriate sewer connection.
- The Resort reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown.
- The Resort shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
- There can be no parking on any street per the Fire Marshal.
- Any vehicle (car, golf cart, watercraft, etc.) parked illegally is subject to being towed (at owner’s expense), and/or locked and fined $50.
Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety and conduct of their children at all times so keep an eye on them please. All minors must have adult supervision at all times.
Bicycles/skateboards/roller skates must be operated with extreme caution and adult must supervise minors while operating on premises.
- No Wake Zone in the canal within 100 yards of the resort site (base of the canal until 100 yards past the boat ramp).
- Washing of boats/watercraft on campsites is strictly prohibited. Boat/Watercraft motors may not be started or flushed at sites.
- Boat/Watercraft trailer parking is on your campsite pad or designated trailer parking area (NOT ON GRASS).
- No mooring in someone else’s space or dock.
- No unattended mooring at the boat ramp.
- Be respectful of bank and canoe anglers, swimmers and crabbers.
- No Anchoring in the navigational channel.
CODE OF CONDUCT & POLICIES
- As our guests, please observe the following rules and most importantly, let us be reminded of the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- Smoking (Strict Enforcement) permitted at individual sites only. No smoking in any common areas including but not limited to rental cottages, pool area, playgrounds, laundry, bathhouse, recreation room, outside sitting areas and green spaces
- All guests should be courteous to other guests; ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, guests and/or visitors while at the RV Resort. RV owners, their family members, guests or visitors who create a disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other RV Resort guests will not be allowed to remain on the property.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. No motorcycles, diesel vehicles or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the RV Resort during this time.
- No generators may be used in the RV Resort.
- Please place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in the resort provided dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse or other facility trashcans.
- Please do not flush anything in toilets other than toilet paper that is provided.
- Please keep building doors closed.
- Please do not tamper with the landscaping, electric or plumbing systems.
- Please do not clean fish at your RV Site. Only in designated cleaning area.
- Please do not put or leave dead fish or bait unattended.
- Please do not chase or harass any of the wildlife.
- No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing or trading allowed on the park.
- No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Park will be tolerated.
- Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash or confined to the RV owner’s site at all times. (This is a State Law.) Up to two (2) pets, subject to approval, per site.
- We do not allow any pens, fences or kennels in the park.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended or exposed to the environment and surrounding wildlife. Rattlesnakes and other wildlife have been found on the Resort.
- All pet waste is to be cleaned up as soon as deposited, including the RV owner’s site. This is a health issue and if you do not comply you will be asked to vacate the Park.
- We prohibit breeds as having aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs/cats and humans. Breeds restricted are: Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldogs, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas and Mastiffs. If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from the park.
- Pets must be on leashes (maximum 12’) when outside of RV’s.
- Pets must be accompanied by an adult (over 12) when outside of the RV. No animal is to be left outside the RV when the RV owner is away from the site.
- Pets are not allowed in the cottages.
- Service animals of any breed are welcome however these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior. Pets are not allowed in cabins, buildings, playground, or pool area.
- Aggressive or barking dogs will not be allowed to remain at the Resort.
- The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by the pet.
- Only pets that belong to registered RV guests are allowed on property.
- Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
- Use of the swimming pool is limited to registered guests and their visitors during the posted hours of operation. Hours are 10:00 a.m. to Dusk.
- Swimming pool rules are posted at the swimming pool (including the following but not limited to).
- No food, glass, breakable containers, alcohol or pets are allowed in or on the pool area.
- No baby diapers are allowed in the pools. Little swimmers or other appropriate swimwear must be worn.
- No pants, shorts or cut offs. Only proper swimming attire is permitted in pool.
- No running, jumping or diving is allowed.
- An adult must supervise all children under the age of 14 years old.
- It is understood there is NO lifeguard on duty at any time. Swim at your own risk.
POOL HOUSE / LAUNDRY ROOM
- Use of the laundry room is restricted to registered guests.
- Restrooms/Showers: Use of the restrooms/showers is restricted to registered guests and their visitors. Personal belongings may not be stored or left behind. All such items will be discarded.
- Pool House: Use of the pool house is restricted to registered guests, family and visitors, and only during office hours.
- No Smoking: No smoking is permitted inside the restrooms/showers/pool area or any other RV Resort building.
- Fire safety is of the utmost importance at the RV Resort. No campfires are allowed in the Resort. A fire extinguisher must be available in the RV.
- Allowed: LP Gas for BBQ’s, fire pits (contained with screen) or heaters. When not in use, such equipment must be placed back in storage.
- Prohibited: Open flame equipment (not allowed)
- All posted signs regarding health, safety, ordinance and law must be observed and are strictly enforced.
- All public laws and ordinances shall be obeyed within the RV Resort. The RV owner will notify management should it be necessary.
- The Resort is situated adjacent to a natural a wildlife refuge as well as a nesting area for both migratory and sometimes endangered bird species.
- Please do not use high voltage or excessively bright lighting at night.
- Beware of rattlesnakes and other natural creatures indigenous to the region. We are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the wildlife.
- Absolutely no walking in the Protected Wetlands Area.
- The Guest is responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor or pets.
- The Resort reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or Resort facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged/missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.)
BLUE WATER RESORT FINAL SAY
- Blue Water Resort retains the right to alter and modify any of the Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all participants.
- Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
- Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destruction to Blue Water Resort property or threaten the safety of resort guests will result in the termination of your stay.
- Additionally, resort management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason.
- Tropical storms and hurricanes may require you to vacate the park if there is a mandatory evacuation or if management deems it unsafe for you to stay.
- There are no refunds due to weather except for mandatory evacuations.
- However, vouchers may be given for mandatory evacuation.
Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Blue Water Resort absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and guest agree to save, protect and hold harmless Blue Water Resort and Sand & Sea Enterprises LLC from all such liability.